Build our community. Grow our brand. Earn incentives for your evangelism.
We are excited to announce our inaugural Ambassador Program. This initiative is a call to our community members. While our technology and innovations are revolutionizing the NFT ecosystem, strengthening our community and ensuring its growth is vital to Pastel’s long term success.
We need ROCKSTARS to form our #PastelClique
We have a tremendous community comprised of a diverse group of individuals from every walk of life. It has been rewarding to see the Pastel community grow into a network of crypto enthusiasts, creators, and developers who believe in the future we are building — a better NFT world.
Now, we are calling on YOU to help propel the Pastel community even further. Our program is meant to support a group of early #PastelClique Ambassadors, community evangelists responsible for a wide array of initiatives — from growing new community channels to generating social media content, to organizing meetups and product launches and more. We believe that Ambassadors can spread our vision to the broader community to showcase the magnitude of our product and technology.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a select number of up to 10 ROCKSTARS with a strong conviction in Pastel and the broader crypto ecosystem. They must be:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Pastel’s mission and what our products can do for the NFT ecosystem
- Excited to contribute to Pastel’s growth
- Interested in working closely with the Pastel team
- Willing to network with the different communities that they belong to and discover new ones to evangelize Pastel
- Dedicated to ensuring that the ecosystem sees Pastel as the GIANT it is
- Knowledgeable about Pastel’s infrastructure, NFT technology, and the crypto industry in general
Why become a Pastel Ambassador?
In addition to contributing to the growth of Pastel and its overall success, Ambassadors will be able to earn direct incentives. Initial rewards include:
- Every ambassador will receive a PSL grant as a THANK YOU for your willingness to help us succeed
- Earn further PSL rewards and other drops (including swag, NFTs, and early access to products and events) for reaching certain KPIs and completing specific objectives* for community engagement, project promotion, and education
- Lastly, at the end of every quarter, top performing ambassadors will be airdropped larger distributions of PSL
*Complete list of objectives will be shared once the team of ambassadors is filled
How to become an Ambassador?
If you are interested and believe you can help us reach our vision to achieve what we are looking to accomplish, please start by filling out this form by March 17, 2022 11:59 PM UTC. After reviewing applications, we will reach out to schedule an interview with the Pastel Team. We intend to select up to 10 initial Ambassadors to the inaugural #PastelClique.
We are pumped for this program and the beginning of the #PastelClique!! Thank you for your support!
About Pastel Network
Pastel is the world’s preeminent protocol standard for NFT technology. Pastel also allows for the development of third-party applications to sit on top of its Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes and security of the broader ecosystem. Lightweight protocols such as Sense — which was built to assess the relative rareness of a given NFT against near-duplicate metadata — and Cascade — which conducts permanent, distributed storage of underlying NFT data — can be integrated across any native L1 blockchains or L2 marketplaces.
Pastel is an entirely native blockchain supported by SuperNodes, which provides computational resources to the network to support asset registration, distribution, and permanent storage. Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund.
This article was first published by our team here.