Our latest release includes refined functionality, a number of additional features, support for minting on Solana, and much more!
We are very excited to announce that we have just released our SmartMint Banff update, our largest upgrade to the novel no-code minting platform to date! In this release, we have refined functionality of SmartMint’s core workflows, added a number of features to enhance user experience and minting capabilities, and extended SmartMint compatibility to support minting NFTs directly on Solana.
First, a refresher on SmartMint.
SmartMint is an NFT minting platform where users can easily create, manage, and mint NFTs on their own custom smart contracts. The tool also provides creators with additional peace of mind as it leverages Pastel’s infrastructure for near-duplicate NFT detection (Sense) and permanent NFT data storage (Cascade).
SmartMint enables creators to mint NFTs directly on Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Pastel, and more with a simple click of a button. Creators can launch drops on SmartMint as their backend management platform and list NFTs for sale on their own site or marketplaces like OpenSea.
SmartMint makes minting NFT drops and collections easy and more powerful than ever.
SmartMint Banff Release Features
The SmartMint Banff release was a labor of love for the Pastel team. We spent countless hours ensuring SmartMint is the easiest and most powerful NFT creation platform in the ecosystem.
Please see below for details on what’s included in the latest upgrade:
- Users can now easily utilize CSV or JSON files to automatically upload metadata and generate mass quantities of NFTs with the click of a button. No need to manually enter properties and traits for individual NFTs one at time.
Additional File Format Support
- SmartMint now supports minting of various file types such as SVG, GIF, MP3, MP4, and more.
- Users can now create NFT collections and drops directly on the Solana network via SmartMint, as we support the industry’s most up-to-date standards like Metaplex’s Candy Machine Protocol.
List-For-Sale (“Sell”) NFT Button
- NFTs that you have created, minted, or own now have a Sell NFT Button to make listing for sale easier than ever. Simply click the button and select the marketplace of your choosing.
Submit a Request
- User can submit tickets directly to the Pastel support team regarding issues they face on the platform. Submissions can include any issues such as those related to logging in, creating collections, and more.
- Creators can now delete draft collections, drops, and NFTs that have yet to be deployed.
Social Share Profile/NFT Button
- Users can now share their own profile and NFT creations through the Social Share Button. Creators will have a link that they can send to their followers to view their profile or NFTs.
Additional Filters to View Drops and Collections
- As your NFT profile continues to grow, we have implemented additional filters to help creators better view their various drops and collections. Filters include networks minted on, release date, mint price, and more.
Directly Download CSV Files for NFTs
- Users can download a CSV file containing all the different metadata, properties, rankings, and stats of their NFTs.
Click on User Profile to View Collections in One Place
- Under the Creator Info Tab, users can now view all the NFT creations as well as their Collections/Drops in one area.
CertiK Audit — Awarded the Gold CertiK KYC Badge!
Recently, we engaged CertiK to run a Smart Contract Audit of SmartMint Factory and Drop Contracts deployed on Ethereum and Polygon. We have successfully resolved all identified issues and updated the core contracts.
We are also pleased to confirm that we have successfully passed every stage of the CertiK KYC process and were awarded the official — and highest level — Gold CertiK KYC Badge!
This Comprehensive KYC Badge brings an additional security layer to our project and proves to our community and to the world our willingness to demonstrate the highest level of transparency and trustworthiness.
Our CertiK KYC Badge Award has been published on the CertiK Security Leaderboard, and can be verified here: https://www.certik.com/projects/pastel-network
SmartMint is a game-changer for the NFT ecosystem because of its simplicity and versatility. Start creating on SmartMint today!
Link to sign up: https://smartmint.pastel.network/signup
About Pastel Network
Pastel Network is a fully decentralized, developer-friendly layer-1 blockchain serving as the preeminent protocol standard for non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) and Web3 technology.
Pastel allows for the development of third-party decentralized-applications (“DApps”) to sit on top of its Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader ecosystem. Lightweight protocols such as Sense — which was built to assess the relative rareness of a given NFT against near-duplicate metadata — and Cascade — which conducts permanent, distributed storage of underlying NFT data — can be integrated cross-chain across various layer-1 blockchains, layer-2 protocols, or other third-party apps.
Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund.
For more information on Pastel Network, visit https://pastelnetwork.wpengine.com/.
Originally Published on Pastel Network’s Medium